Saturday, August 3, 2019

Review: The String by Caleb Breakey

To Purchase
About:


A sociopath is running a deadly social experiment on a university campus. Markus Haas is the first to refuse to play the game. What unravels is a sequence of impossible decisions and a race against time to stop the sociopath before others pay the ultimate price.

My Thoughts:

The String is a suspense filled novel that takes place at Trenton University. Markus Haas is a university cop who suddenly finds he is a member of the string, he must participate or the conductor will fulfill his threats against those who Markus loves most.
The questions I kept asking myself throughout the story were: who is the conductor, who’s in the string, and what does he want? This amazing story will answer those questions in series of thrills and twists. You won’t be able to put the book down, I couldn’t
There are some very grisly moments and this is a read not for the faint of heart.
Caleb Breakey is a new to me author and I would definitely read another novel by him. 
I received a copy of this novel from the publisher. I was not required to post a positive reviews and all views and opinions are my own.
Reviewed by Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment