Monday, August 12, 2019

Free Book!

 Looking for your next paranormal romance series? Look no further!


Excerpt: 

I’m not alone.
I open my eyes again. This time, I find a man standing over me.
I scream and the man startles. Then he’s suddenly nailed to the wall by Thomas. Shaking, I hurry out of my cot and turn on the electric lamp.
The stranger grunts in a strangely familiar way.
No, it can’t be…
I look over Thomas’s shoulder and my eyes widen when I see the face of the man pinned to the wall.
About three things I was absolutely positive. First, this person was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him- if that knife in his hand was anything to go by- that wanted to kill us. And third, he was my long lost, presumed-dead-
Uncle Vincent?” I breathe.
Jane?” he asks, his face as timeless and pale as I remembered it. “Oh, and Thomas too. How wonderful to see you two again.” His voice is also as cold and beautiful as I remembered it. “How is your father?”


No comments:

Post a Comment