Saturday, October 31, 2015

Review: Love Everlasting by Tracie Peterson


Love Everlasting is the third book in Tracie Peterson’s series of the Brides of Seattle.  This is actually the first book I have read in this series and it stood alone well.  I was drawn first to this story simply because of the lovely cover.  Abrianna is looking at something that we cannot see and I found this to be very true of her character in the story as well, as her mind was always coming up with ideas or ways to fix problems.  She has fallen in love with her very best friend Wade and everyone expects them to marry soon.  However Abrianna is very concerned and questions if she and Wade should marry at all or would marriage ruin their friendship.  The first half of this book was a little bit slow as nothing seemed to happen but Abrianna’s going back and forth on her upcoming marriage.  But about half-way through, the story picked up at a rapid pace and took a very dangerous turn for Abrianna and all of those she holds dear.   She is now trapped in a compromise that risks the very lives of her family and friends and at the hands of a very evil man.   I was quickly turning the pages just to see how everything would work out in the end.  My favorite Tracy Peterson stories are her older ones and I felt this was reminiscent of those.  I received a copy for an honest review from Bethany House Publishers and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment