Sunday, May 17, 2015

Review: Yesterday by Amanda Tru

Yesterday by Amanda Tru was a fun, hard to put down read in almost one sitting kind of book.  It was a time travel romance, need I say more?  This was a well-crafted story and the timelines were easy to follow and made so much sense I could see why she needed to travel in time.  Hannah, not knowing she possessed this gift or how it is happening has changed some people's histories.  For the better, I personally think.  Especially hers and her love interest Dr. Seth Mcallister.  However, time traveling does have its consequences and I hope as the series progresses we get more answers.  Yes, this is the first in a series and I can’t wait to get my hands on the next book after that ending of Yesterday.  I received this book for an honest review from The Book Club Network Inc., (TBCN) and the opinions are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment