Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Review: No Place to Hide by Lynette Eason


No Place to Hide by Lynette Eason was a non-stop action thriller from page one.  I had a hard time putting this one down as the characters were in constant danger from everybody and they literally had no place to hide.  Dealing with biological terrorism and being set up by technology, Jackie Sellers and Ian Lockwood really had no chance to regroup and figure out what was happening.  They had to think and think fast while they were on the run from the good guys AND the bad guys.  Reminiscent of the Fugitive, this story had action, suspense, close calls, and a romance thread to tie it all up nicely.  And just when I thought I had everything figured out, Ms. Eason throws in a few surprises of the twists and turns variety.  This was my first read by Lynette Eason and I look forward to checking out her previous books and any future novels she writes.  I received this book for an honest review from Revell Publishing and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment