Friday, October 10, 2014

Review: The Westward Brides Christmas Collection by Wanda E Bruntsetter, Susan Page Davis, Melanie Dobson, Cathy Liggett, Vickie McDonough, Olivia Newport, Janet Spaeth, Jennifer Rogers Spinola, and MaryLu Tyndall

 


I really just sometimes like to sit back and enjoy a shorter story.  In The Westward Christmas Brides Collection we have a wonderful collection of stories by 9 different authors.  I wanted to read this book most of all as one of my favorite authors, MaryLu Tyndall, had a short story in this collection.  However, every story was delightful and I found more authors to put on my wish list.  Each story is only about 40-50 pages long, but they are all so well told that it did not seem like I was reading a short story.  The book itself is lovely and nicely laid out.  With beveled pages and a beautiful winter scene on the inside of both flaps, it would make a very thoughtful Christmas gift to a reader in your life.    I really enjoyed all these prairie romances and look forward to reading more in these collections.  I received the book from The Book Club Network, Inc. (TBCN) and the opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment