Sunday, October 26, 2014

Review: The Cinderella Theorem by Kristee Ravan

 
 
Hilarious!  I loved this book!  I knew just by reading the synopsis that I had to read it.  I was a little nervous about reading about a math lover (personally I hate math), but not only did Kristee Ravan help me understand math (there wasn’t an equation that I didn’t understand) but she also made it so that I actually enjoyed the math in this book (and that’s saying a lot because, me liking math is not even mathematically possible).  I loved all the characters (except for Levi, but that goes without being said). I totally, related to Lilly.  Could you ask for a more lovable heroine?  Plus I liked her distracted, author mother, because I (being an aspiring author myself) can relate to that, too. I even liked grumpy Calo and Lilly's kingly, non-dead father.   You can definitely say that this book is original.   I’ve read a lot of Cinderella stories (I’m even considering writing one) and I have to say that I don’t think I have ever read a Cinderella story quite like this.  I didn’t think in a million billion years anybody would have come up with a story even remotely like this, so great job, Kristee Ravan!
The Cinderella Theorem= a great book
Thank you to the author for my review copy.  The opinions, however, are my own.

Reviewed by Nicole

 


No comments:

Post a Comment