Sunday, October 19, 2014

Review: A Carol for Kent by Hallee Bridgeman

 


A Carol for Kent was a very engaging story.  With a little bit of everything from romance, family drama, fame and fortune, to murder and mystery, it was very hard for me to put down.  I was actually feeling some of the very emotions the characters were feeling, especially with the anger and sense of betrayal within the family unit.  While that is taking a toll on our hero and heroine, Carol and Kent, in the background is the ever approaching danger of an unknown serial killer.  I did not know who the killer was until the very end.  I liked how the author included journal entries the killer wrote so we saw a bit of their very disturbed mind.  I had several suspects picked out who could have been doing the very horrendous murders.  This was a very suspenseful read and my first and certainly not my last by Hallee Bridgeman.  Also in the book she shares some recipes and news on her other books.  Her cookbooks look like they would be valuable sources and hilarious with their tongue in cheek titles.  I received this book from The Book Club Network, Inc. (TBCN) and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment