Monday, April 22, 2019

Review: Justice Delivered by Patricia Bradley

To Purchase
About:

In a desperate search for her kidnapped niece, Carly Smith comes face to face with her sister's killer and must decide whether to trust her ex-boyfriend, officer Logan Donovan, when he steps in to help.

My Thoughts:

There are in some books, bad guys that you really can’t wait to get justice done to them and in Justice Delivered, I could not wait till King and a guy named Blade and all their cohorts got their comeuppance.

At first this book really bothered me as it deals with human trafficking, in particular that of girls and young women. I actually had to put the book down for the night just so I wouldn’t have bad dreams. Author Bradley shows us through the eyes of Carly what it took for a woman to survive and escape from her captors and how serious this crime reaches into all walks of life and the evilness of the traffickers.

The next morning when I picked it up, I could not put it down again. The characters and their story gripped me and I needed to know how deep this evil went and who were the good guys and the bad ones. Lots of tension, edge of your seat action, and heart pounding moments can be found in this story, along with some romance and justice being delivered.

I received a copy of this novel from the publishers. I was not required to post a positive review and all views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment