Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Review: Oath of Honor by Lynette Eason

To Purchase
About:

When police officer Isabelle St. John's partner is murdered, she must work with Detective Ryan Marshall to solve a case that may force her to choose between family and justice.

My Thoughts:

Oath of Honor was an intense ride of nonstop action and adrenaline filled danger. Author Eason arranged all of her characters and moved them like a well-played game of chess. I was really clueless as to what was going on and how the story-line would resolve itself from the moment the first bullet was fired.

What I really liked about this story the most was the family dynamics. This is a family of six kids- five in some sort of law enforcement and their mother the chief. Talk about keeping it in the family. As you can imagine danger abounds when there are more loved ones in the path of danger. And this was a nail biting read as not only were beloved characters in danger, but maybe some of them might be the danger. I have enjoyed every Lynette Eason book I have read and this one takes the top spot. I am looking forward to the rest of this family-driven series.

I received a copy of this novel for free. I was not required to post a positive review and all views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment