Friday, December 18, 2015

Review: Power of the Matchmaker


The Power of the Matchmaker is a novella prequel for a series of books, written by different authors that will release once a month next year.  What all of these books will have in common is the Matchmaker and this is her story.  This felt very much like a fairy tale, a young woman and man in love then a mistake is made and the young woman fleas.  I was with Mae Li’s every step as she faces heartbreak and leaves to find a better life.  She definitely goes through some harrowing trials until she meets a strange old woman.  I look forward to seeing how these trials have shaped her character and her matchmaking abilities in the future books.  

I am excited about this series and to be reading some favorite authors and discovering new ones.  I received an e-copy of this book from I Am a Reader and the opinions are my own.

*This is a clean read.

 Don't they look great?!

No comments:

Post a Comment