Friday, March 11, 2016

Review: Unselfish: Love Thy Neighbor as Thy Selfie compiled by Paul D. Parkinson


Unselfish Love Thy Neighbor as Thy Selfie is a wonderful coffee table book full of photographs and stories of people doing just what the title states.  As we all know, we live in a very “me” world thanks to social media and it was nice to read about people making a difference in others’ lives.  These are stories from all walks of life: rich, poor, sick, healthy, young, old, and everyone in between.  This book made me smile and made me cry and it was a nice alternative to what we hear on the news.  With its catchy title and eye catching cover, I would recommend this book be, not only on every coffee table but also in businesses and offices.  Just a little snippet here or there might have more people thinking and wondering how they too could love their neighbor.  I received a copy of this book for an honest review from The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment