Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Review: Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Beth K. Vogt


Author Beth K. Vogt explores the “what if’s” of past mistakes in love in her novel Crazy Little Thing Called Love.  We have a story of a couple who have been divorced for eight years, who meet quite unexpectedly a couple of times that leads them both to start questioning their lives and their choices.  Not only do we get to know the couple in their present lives, but we are treated to the beginnings and the ending of their first marriage.  This was a lovely story of second chances and the power of forgiveness.  I thought that it was a neat idea that our leading couple, Vanessa and Logan both shared the same last name of Hollister before their marriage.  I felt the author did an excellent job of showing realistically the parents reactions when they found out their young 18 year olds had gotten married in secret and what that cost everyone.  This was my first read by Author Vogt and I look forward to more of her stories.  I received a copy of this book for an honest review from The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment