Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Review: Too Many to Jail by Mark Bradley


Too Many to Jail gives us a look at the Christians in Iran.  Author Mark Bradley tells us that even through severe persecution that the Church in Iran is growing.  The Iranians have an attraction to Jesus and they are ripe to find out who he really is.  I really enjoyed his chapter on the Iranians poetry and we also get five house church stories.  I am both thankful and prayerful after reading, thankful that I live in the USA and enjoy religious freedom and prayerful for the Christian brothers and sisters that live in such difficulty and persecution due to whom they choose to worship.  This was eye opening.  I received a copy for an honest review from The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment