Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Review: The Red Door Inn by Liz Johnson


The Red Door Inn by Liz Johnson was such a surprising, lovely romantic read.  Surprisingly, as I was drawn to the subject of the interior design: the colors, the going shopping for antiques, for the renovation of the B&B home.  I have enjoyed decorating myself and the descriptions of the colors and the beautiful main pieces for each themed room had me drooling and my creative juices flowing.  Now enough about that as there was so much more to the story.  First and foremost, this is a romance.  We are treated to a couple of romances even.  The characters, all hurting in different ways, were so wonderful to watch grow and come out of their shells, and well to fall in love with each other, not only each other but the Red Door Inn and Prince Edward Island itself.  This is truly one of my favorite contemporary reads of this year.  My thanks to Revell Publishing for providing me with a copy for an honest review and the opinions are my own.  I look forward to more in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment