Sunday, November 8, 2015

Review: The Jesus Training Manual by Richard Mull


In his book, The Jesus Training Manual, Richard Mull talks about his personal testimony and what he learned about while studying scripture and time spent in fasting and prayer.  I was interested in this book, as he was asking some of the same questions that I have often asked; why don’t we see more of the miracles, signs, and wonders that happened in Jesus’ and His disciples times here on earth?  I have been told a few reasons for that, which Mr. Mull also tackles and discusses in the book.  And while I may not have agreed 100% with everything he said he really did give me food for thought.  This is his personal story when he decided to look outside the box that he had put God into.  It is a well-organized book backed with many scriptures and also includes study questions at the end of chapters that would benefit a study group.  I received a copy for an honest review from the The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment