Friday, December 19, 2014

Review: Silver Bells by Lucinda Brant, Sarah M. Eden, Heather B. Moore, Lu Ann Brobst Staheli, Annette Lyon, and Becca Wilhite



Silver Bells is a historical Christmas collection by six different authors.  They are clean, quick little stories that all have a Christmas theme within them.   I enjoyed reading stories from familiar authors and I liked that I was able to sample some authors that I had not read before.   I tend to savor a tale from Sarah Eden and am always on the lookout for her new releases.  I have read Heather B. Moore and Annette Lyon in the first Christmas anthology volume and I was looking forward to Lucinda Brant’s story as I have a few of her other books.  I enjoyed all the stories, and especially was interested in learning about Macy’s department store in the early 1920’s.  We even get to meet a friend of a young Ebenezer Scrooge.    All in all these were standalone novelettes that were entertaining to read and to put you in the Christmas spirit.  I look forward to more of the Romance Anthology Collections.  I was given an ebook for review, however the opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment