Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Review: Jesus Inspires Me by Missi Jay


My 6 year old son and I have really enjoyed the Graham Blanchard series of books and we were thrilled to find out that a coloring activity book had been released.  This activity book is loaded with all kinds of activities: from coloring pages, to pages you create, secret messages, dot-to-dot etc. all with the theme of the previous books running through it.  This book is great for older kids to do on their own or with help with younger ones.  You may just want to experience it with your child no matter what.  I know my son loves it when I color with him.  This is another great addition to the Graham Blanchard Knowing My God series of books.  I received a copy for an honest review from The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions are my own.

Reviewed by Boos Mum and Boo Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment