Saturday, June 1, 2019

Review: Wooing Cadie McCaffrey by Bethany Turner

To Purchase
About:

After four years with her boyfriend, Cadie McCaffrey is thinking of ending things. Convinced Will doesn't love her in the "forever" way she loves him, Cadie believes it's time for her to let him go before life passes her by. When a misunderstanding leads to a mistake, leaving her hurt, disappointed, and full of regret, she finally sends him packing. 


But for Will, the end of their relationship is only the beginning of his quest to figure out how to be the man Cadie wanted him to be. With the dubious guidance of his former pro-athlete work friends and tactics drawn from Cadie's favorite romantic comedies, Will attempts to win her back. It's a foolproof plan. What could possibly go wrong?

My Thoughts:

What can I say about this exceptional read? This story blew all my expectations out of the water. I plain and simple loved this storyline. The characters were real and flawed, their relationship was beautiful and yet broken. The first half of the book I was solely on Cadie’s side. The second half of the story I was totally team Will. They have an adorable cute-meet and an enduring love that is worth fighting for.

I liked that this story had a lot of cute movie moments. I laughed and cried while reading this story. When I was not reading I could not keep from thinking about Will and Cadie. I was rooting for them from the start and though it was quite a bumpy ride, author Turner does not disappoint us in any way shape or form. I like that Will and Cadie were Christians, but they were by no means perfect ones. I buddy read this one with my daughter (she’s 21) and we certainly had differing opinions but it was a book both of us had a hard time putting down. I would say this is a more mature story line but oh so very important.

I enjoy author Turner’s writing. Both of her books are worthwhile and out of the box for Christian romance. I believe this one is my favorite and goes in my top five of this year.

I received a copy of this novel from the publisher. I was not required to post a positive review and all views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment