Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Review: No More Lies by Jill M. Tomlinson

No More Lies
No More Lies is an amazing book that I think all of God’s children should read.  Opening up with her personal story, author Jill Tomlinson lets us know she understands how lies we believe can take hold of us for a long time.  These lies are whispered to us at some point, maybe when we are young, and they are lies from the evil one about our heavenly Father.  We then get a distorted view of who He is and who we are to Him.  As Jill exposes each lie, she backs it up with the simple truths of scripture and it really changed my viewpoint on some things.  I was not even aware I believed them myself.  These lies are pretty common and most of us have probably believed them at some point in our lives or still hold to them as truth.  This is a book that really touched my heart and I will read again and again as a reminder.  I encourage everyone to pick this one up and get a clearer picture of how much God our Father really loves us.


I received a copy of this book for an honest review from The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment