Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Review: With Every Breath by Elizabeth Camden


It has been too long since I have read a book by Elizabeth Camden.  With Every Breath was such a delightful read and one of my top ten favorites for this year.  If I could give it more than 5 stars I would.  This story was the type of story I could not put down and I read it within two days.  I have not had a book capture my attention like that in a while.  One, in which, it so captures my imagination it makes it hard to join the real world again.  I enjoyed both the hero and heroine.  They both have faced some pretty sad circumstances throughout their lives.  Both Trevor and Kate are likable, and due to their life circumstances and experiences they are very mature in their decision making.  Their love story was slow and simmering, and their wit and banter was enjoyable to watch.  I also liked that even though they did love each other, they both understood that it might be best if they just remained friends.  As I was joyfully reading along, Ms. Camden dropped in a twist that literally took my breath away.  Not only is the romance nice, but the history of tuberculosis was very interesting as well.  This is a must read book and I look forward to reading all of Elizabeth Camden’s books.  I received this book from the The Book Club Network, Inc. (TBCN) and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment