Sunday, July 20, 2014

Review: Fatal Exchange by Lisa Harris

 
 
Fatal Exchange by Lisa Harris is a fast paced suspense thriller that takes place over a period of 24 hours.  Emily Hunt was just expecting another normal day.  From the time she arrives at the school she teaches at, her day takes an unexpected turn.  She comes from a family of cops, so she opted to play it safe and become a school teacher.  But on this day, things will happen to be the stuff of her nightmares. And her love interest is none other than detective Mason Taylor, who is blamed for her brother’s death.  With all the twists and turns, I really enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to the third book especially after the way this one ended.  This is the second book in the Southern Crimes series.  I did not read the first one which deals with Emily’s sister Avery, who is a cop.   I will be going back and reading that one as there seems to be a bigger story arc tying all the books together.  I received this book from The Book Club Network (TBCN) and the opinions are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment