Friday, November 4, 2016

Review: Jesus Invites Me by Callie Grant

Jesus Invites Me continues the Knowing My God series by Callie Grant.  This book focuses on Jesus’ words from Mathew 11:28-30.  What I like about these books is they take the scripture verse and break it down into lessons that a child can understand.  For example when Jesus says to take my yoke upon you, Callie Grant gives a great explanation for understanding that word and phrase. 

This book is full of photographic pictures that are relevant to the scriptures and ones that any child would enjoy looking at.  Again with her signature style, there are For Your Grownups and a What Do You Think pages located in the back to continue the lesson. 


I received a copy of this book for free The Book Club Network.  I was not required to provide a positive review and all views expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment