Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Review: Heaven's Symphony by Steve Swanson

Heaven's Symphony
Heaven’s Symphony by Steve Swanson is his personal story of how music has affected his relationship with God.  Right from the start the author states that he experiences God through sounds.  I really found that statement interesting as I had never thought about that before.  Not just with music, but artists with color, author’s with words, etc. 

I also enjoyed how he realized all the sounds of nature as creation gives glory to God, again another interesting perspective.  After doing an extensive Bible study on the book of Revelation, I did come away from that with a new realization of just how important music and song is to the worship of God.  This book helped reinforce that.


I received a copy of this book for an honest review from The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment