Saturday, August 16, 2014

Review: Firewall by Diann Mills

 
 
Firewall by Diann Mills was an addictive, fast paced read.  I have read her historical fiction before, but this was the first suspense of hers I have read and I was not disappointed.  Can you imagine just getting married to the man you love, starting out on your honeymoon, and boom a terrorist attack takes place at the airport where you are departing from?  Not only that, but waking up in the hospital and realizing your husband is missing and the FBI are questioning who he really is and now you are a suspect?  You were supposed to be on your way to your honeymoon!  Well this is what happens to brilliant software developer Taryn Young.  Mills creates such an intricate web of deceit and sabotage that, Taryn, nor the reader, knows who to trust.  I really felt for Taryn and was quickly turning the pages to see how all this was going to turn out.  The book took some interesting turns that I did not see coming and I really look forward to the next novel in this series.  This book was better than most series on TV and I could tell that the author did her research.   I highly recommend it.  I received this book from The Book Club Network (TBCN) and the opinions are my own.                       


No comments:

Post a Comment