Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review: Do Not Be Afraid! by Rabbi K.A. Schneider

 
 
In his book, Rabbi Schneider opens up from his very own life experiences about his fears and how God has helped him work through them.  He addresses many fears, which all of us have had from one time or another.  I found it interesting that when he was talking about his childhood that I had some of the same fears in my childhood that he had experienced.  That was really an eye opener for me as I thought my fears and anxieties were just my own from my own imagination.  He gives insights on how we can deal with our fears through prayer and gives us Bible verses.  This would make a good devotional, especially if someone is dealing with a lot of worries with everything going on in the world today.  We were not made to be afraid and that is not how we were meant to live our lives.  He does discuss his dreams a bit, and that he has found meaning in them.  I received this book from The Book Club Network, Inc. (TBCN) and the opinions are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment