Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Review: Two Hearts by James Eric Richey


      



                                           
                                                                   Two Hearts

Two Hearts is a book that really took me by surprise.  First off the cover is beautiful and so peaceful looking.  Don’t let that cover fool you.  There is definitely a wild and untamable story between those pages.  The first couple of chapters started a little slow, however that quickly turned into an ‘I can’t put this book down’ phenomenon.  This book introduces us to high school sweethearts Jaxon and Annie who marry young and are very much in love.  Annie, whose own mother thinks their happiness won’t last, chooses to ignore her mother’s dire warnings.  This book shows the growth and maturity of their marriage with the everyday life ups and downs, but what happens when major life changes begin to happen?  Jaxon, trying to care for his family, and Annie who is beginning to doubt her husband’s love, are facing some trying circumstances.  I really felt for these two characters and wanted them to have as close to a fairy tale happy ending as possible.  I really enjoyed how strong of a character and what a good husband Jaxon was.  As for Annie, her emotions sometimes clouded her judgement and I did not like some of her decisions.  That being said, being a woman myself I did understand her.  This was a clean read with a bit of everything included, from romance, suspense, and an underlying threat of danger.  There was no bad content just really great story telling and I highly recommend it.  I received a copy of this book from iRead Book Tours and the opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Boos Mum,
    I'm so glad you enjoyed Two Hearts. Thank you for your honest review and for hosting my book on your blog.

    ReplyDelete