Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Review: Gone Without a Trace by Patricia Bradley


Gone Without a Trace was a suspenseful story that had me guessing who the bad guy was till the end.  Reminding me of a horror flick, this was a creepy story line of waitresses disappearing at the hand of a very deranged individual.  Livy, a cop, has teamed up with Alex a PI, who was hired to find Samantha Jo a young woman who seems to have just disappeared.  However, to Livy this disappearance has too many similarities to what happened to her cousin, Robyn.  As Livy and Alex get closer to solving the case, both must overcome past problems and learn to forgive.  What I liked most about this story was the different viewpoints we are treated to and that Ms. Bradley satisfactorily concludes the story with all the questions answered.  I would not recommend reading this one at night.  I received a copy for an honest review from Revell Publishing and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment