Saturday, March 7, 2015

Review: Waiting for Your Prince by Jackie Kendall

 
 
Waiting for your Prince by Jackie Kendall is a must read for every young lady in waiting. Taking examples from the story of Ruth and from her own life, Jackie Kendall encourages girls to wait for God’s best by spending their time growing closer to Christ rather than simply hunting for a man.  In an easy and fun to read way, this book shows girls, based off the example of Ruth, how to become young women of purity, contentment, patience, and so on in order that they may become girls after God’s own heart and attract their Boaz rather than bozos. This book encouraged me and helped me see romance in a Biblical perspective- not the media’s, for once- and I strongly recommend everyone to read this book; seriously, I can’t say this enough.  I received this book from The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions stated are my own.
 
Reviewed by Jes


No comments:

Post a Comment