Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Review: Proper Attire by Danielle Thorn


Proper Attire was a cute and fun swashbuckling adventurous read about a maiden in distress, pirates, natives, captains, and a mystery guy taking place in a beautiful West Indie setting.  This regency novel finds our heroine on a ship headed towards her admiral Uncle’s home.  She is being sent away as she will not marry whom her stepmother has chosen for her.  On her way, the ship is attacked by pirates and she meets John Smith, our very enigmatic hero.  From then on there were twists and turns throughout this story and I read it rather quickly.  So if you are looking for a clean, adventurous short novel with a thread of romance, I think you may enjoy Danielle Thorn’s story.  I myself look forward to more of her tales.   I received an e-copy for review and the opinions are my own.  


No comments:

Post a Comment