Sunday, November 16, 2014

Review: Final Trimester by Dianna T. Benson


Final Trimester by Dianna T. Benson was a chilling, edge of your seat thriller.  I will note that I was disturbed by the subject matter: a serial killer killing pregnant women, that being said, the author’s writing was riveting and kept me turning the pages.  As I was reading, I was literally jolted by some of the events that transpired in this suspense filled novel.   There were shocking twists and turns that occurred throughout the book and I did not guess who the killer was until the moment he was revealed.   This story is about Jodi, who is a paramedic, and Nate, a cop, who want to stop a serial killer from killing again.  Their hearts are at risk with each other and their lives are at risk when the killer fixates on them.  This is the first of a trilogy, and the author sets up the next books nicely.  You may not want to read this one before bed.  It really is creepy enough that it may keep you awake.  I received this book from The Book Club Network, Inc. (TBCN), however the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment