Monday, December 10, 2018

Review: Enclave by Thomas Locke

To Purchase
About:

Fifty years after America's collapse, Caleb has a plan that could help secure his enclave's future. But if his secret is uncovered, he won't live to see another dawn.

My Thoughts:

Thomas Locke practices his gifted ability in this complex novel. The distinct old western dialogue and the fun cowboy backdrop made this an enticing read for me. Each and every narrative is as gripping as the one before it, and the characters ground with expressive realistic reactions. Not everything is as it seems in this dystopian earth. Who are the specials? Why are they different? Why are they being rounded up? Who is gathering them? Locke keeps you turning the pages in this edge-of-the-seat wild ride. The thrill and suspense will keep you coming back for more!

An interesting concept of a future earth and I am wondering where this series will take us. I received a copy of this novel from the publisher. I was not required to post a positive review and all views and opinions are my own.

Reviewed by JackBo

No comments:

Post a Comment