Monday, April 24, 2017

Review: Pursued by Lisa Harris

About:

After a plane crash, Nikki Boyd and the Missing Persons Task Force race to find a key witness in a high profile case before she is permanently silenced.

My Thoughts:

I have been looking forward to Pursued since I read its excerpt last year at the end of Missing.  This story was an adrenaline rush.  Starting with the crashed airplane that Nikki was on; her day goes from pretty bad to worst.  And then some more bad happens, a lot.  I actually felt really bad for her and if it were me I would have went off with new hunky boyfriend/ best friend Tyler for the rest of the day.  But no, Nikki becomes a key witness and the best possible hope in a missing person’s case of the woman who was sitting right next to her on the plane.

This was jam packed with excitement, danger, and Nikki’s emotions are all over the place.  Not only is she dealing with this new missing person case, but she has also received some devastating personal news.  This was a very quick read; my only complaint is I was really hoping for more of Nikki and Tyler time.  I am hoping that they get their own story, together.  I am looking forward to the next in the Nikki Boyd Files where the synopsis tells us that we will finally get the answer we have been waiting for this entire series, the reason Nikki Boyd is who she is: what happened to her missing sister. 

I received a copy of this book for free from the publisher.  I was not required to post a positive review and the views and opinions expressed are my own.  Bring on the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment