Monday, February 22, 2016

Review: Surrender Your Junior God Badge by Jackie Kendall


Surrender Your Junior God Badge by Jackie Kendall was a very engaging read. I have read her before, and I have always found her honesty refreshing, and this book was no different. This book is for every woman, controlling or ‘not’ (because I’m sure we’ve all struggled with control at one point or another), old, young, single and married women alike (our future families will thank us later, I’m sure- and our present households will no doubt benefit as well). So if you feel tired, read this book. If you feel TIRED, read this book. And if you are a daughter of Eve, read this book. Just read it.  I received a copy for an honest review from The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions are my own.

Reviewed by Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment