Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review: Jesus Helps Me by Callie Grant


Jesus Helps Me is another delightful addition to the Graham Blanchard line of books.  Using John 12:44-47 as the basis of the text along with pictures and facts of birds makes this book one of my favorites in the Knowing God Series.  This book takes each part of the verses and explains them in such a way children can understand with scientific bird facts.  It amazes me how you can teach the gospel in such simple terms.  Again, I highly recommend these beautiful children’s board books.  I have enjoyed sharing them with my son and plan to keep them for any grandchildren I am blessed to have.  I received a copy of the book for an honest review from The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment