Friday, November 6, 2015

Review: Vendetta by Lisa Harris


Vendetta, I believe, is the best Lisa Harris book I have read so far.  I have always enjoyed her books, but this particular story just sucked me in and would not let me go till I got to the conclusion of this tension filled story.  Wow.  First off, this is a great warning to parents to really monitor what your kids are doing on the internet.  Especially with the popular social sites and their own cell phones; there was some really eye opening and scary stuff happening along those lines.  Nikki Boyd, a member of the Tennessee Missing Person Task Force, is called in to investigate a missing person’s case involving a young girl.  However, this case begins to take a personal turn and brings up questions of what happened to Nikki’s own sister who disappeared ten years ago.   This story takes the reader through many emotions and the biggest ones is fear and what ifs.  I look forward to the next in the series as there was the beginnings of a romance that looks like we the reader get to watch slowly develop.  I have a feeling it will be swoon worthy.  I am really looking forward to seeing where Ms. Harris takes Nikki and her team especially after reading the sneak peek to the second in the series.   I received a copy for an honest review from Revell and the opinions are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment