Sunday, June 21, 2015

Review: Desperate Measures by Sandra Orchard


This was an amazing and awesome read.  The suspense started from page one and did not let up.  The writing was excellent and the characters really walked off the page.  Speaking of characters, I really liked Tom.  He was such a stand up guy and was so in love with Kate.  Kate has a really hard time trusting and sometimes it was a frustrating part of her character.  Especially since Tom was the one she tried the hardest not to trust.  However, when it was all said and done he was the only one she knew she could trust.  This is a third in the series and the first one I have read, both by author Sandra Orchard and in the Port Aster series.  Ms. Orchard’s writing was such that I was able to read the last book in the series and not be lost.  With that being said though, I am going to go back to read the first two and see what I have missed and I would like to see from the beginning the characters development and how the relationships evolved.  I thank Revell Publishing for sending me a copy for an honest review.  The opinions are my own and I look forward to reading more by Sandra Orchard.

No comments:

Post a Comment