Friday, June 5, 2015

Review: After a Fashion by Jen Turano


If you need a cute rom-com story I think Jen Turano is the go to author for that.  In her book After a Fashion, she had me laughing out loud and reading with pleasure about the antics of the characters and the ridiculous circumstances they found themselves in.  This story is a little bit of My Fair Lady with a touch of Sleeping Beauty and a dash of The Importance of Being Earnest- you will just have to read the book to know what I mean.  This was a hard to put down book for me due to its whimsical nature and the thread of danger and deceit that was just lurking in the background. Capturing my attention from the very first page, including a surprising twist I did not see coming, this book is a favorite for 2015.  I look forward to the next book in this series after the very cute epilogue.  I received a copy for an honest review from The Book Club Network, Inc. (TBCN) and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment