Sunday, February 15, 2015

Review: To Everything a Season by Lauraine Snelling



To Everything a Season by Lauraine Snelling is the first in her Song of Blessing series.  At first I was a bit thrown off by this story as even though it is the start of a new series, it really was more of a continuation of her previous series dealing with the town of Blessing and the Red River Valley.  We don’t even meet the main characters of this book till much later.  I have not read the previous series by Ms. Snelling and that being said this book still ended up being an enjoyable read for me.  After I had become acquainted with the characters in the town of Blessing (she has a very nice, exhaustive family tree in the beginning) I really could see what a great story teller she is and why she continues in her Red River Valley series.  So if you are already a Lauraine Snelling fan or this is your first time reading something of hers, I think this is a good book to pick up.  The fans will enjoy meeting up with favorite characters and new fans will want to go back and read about the families from the beginning.  I received this book from The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions stated are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment