Thursday, February 26, 2015

Review: Sword of Forgiveness by Debbie Lynne Costello



I am pleased to have had an opportunity to read Debbie Lynn Costello’s medieval story Sword of Forgiveness.  I have been a follower of Ms. Costello’s blog for a few years now and I was really excited that she was having her story published.  I very much enjoy medieval stories and there is not a lot out there for the inspirational market.  It is my favorite of all time periods to read.  And what a story it was.  In a time period where women were considered chattel, our heroine Brithwin was determined to take care of her cruel late father’s castle and estate.  However, during the feudal times, the king was not going to allow that.  The king gives her to Royce, the Lord of Rosen Craig, to be his bride.  Unbeknownst to her, her new husband is not pleased with the marriage either as he blames her for the brutal murder of his parents.   And so their lives begin together with animosity and suspicion of each other.  I really enjoyed this romantic tale of danger and intrigue and I look forward to more by Ms. Costello.  Especially in this series and I highly recommend it.   I was given a copy for an honest review and the opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following my blog and for the wonderful review! Love your GS. I have a 12 month old. She's a big baby!

    ReplyDelete