Saturday, May 26, 2018

Weekend Briefing by Jes Drew


Weekend Briefing

Welcome back, agents, for the publication party of the re-release of The Time I Saved the World with its new cover! This also marks week one in our six week countdown to Serial Summer!

‘Oblivious to my distress (or perhaps fueled by it), she adds, “And he wanted us to give you a message: I’ll be seeing you face to face very soon, Chrissie.”

I shudder and Hunter places his hand on my shoulder. Whether comfortingly or protectively, I’m not sure.

“Oh, and by the way, the security cameras were temporarily turned off, but they will override their virus soon, so I’d advise you to leave when we do or you’ll be framed for our theft. Boss wouldn’t be very happy about that. He wants a good, old-fashioned good guy vs. bad guy fight.”

-          From The Time I Saved the World

To celebrate, The Time I Saved the Day is free for Kindle on Amazon for today only. Download your copy now at:
To Purchase

“The stage has been set. Now for the show.”

-Ninja from The Time I Saved the World

Our spotlight:

Ninja and Hunter Book Three: The Time I Saved the World


Charisa O’Dell has enough on her plate trying to live a normal life despite her superpowers. But when a mysterious menace acquires superpowers of his own, she fights back. However, even with Hunter and her dad by her side, she is sorely outnumbered. And Hunter just complicates things more…

When the menace sets his sights on the world, they face a global apocalypse with only one hope. A hope that could destroy that which Charisa holds most dear. As she faces a coming of age, a countdown, and a choice, she knows very well that she might not survive an attempt to stop menace. And even if she does sacrifice everything, will it be enough to save the world?

Now Available!


I cannot let you keep up this ridiculousness. If you want me, fine. But keep my family, my friends, and the rest of the world out of this.
P.S. Sorry about your front door.”

- from The Time I Saved the World

Coming soon:

Castaways Book Three: Targets


Emily Rogers has had enough excitement for one summer. But even with the Masters behind bars, the drama isn’t over. Now there’s a court case to look forward to, as well as unwanted fame, and a hostile reporter.

Then the ‘accidents’ begin. One by one, mysterious attacks begin affecting her, her family, and her friends. With Christopher by her side, she endeavors to find out whoever is behind the incidents. But will she be able to save those she loves most in time?

Coming June 1 to all major online booksellers!*

‘I’m willing to face any danger- no matter how much more dangerous it would be for me- if it will keep you that much safer.”’

-Hunter from The Time I Saved the World

And finally…

Five more weeks of countdown until Serial Summer.

Five more weeks until the Conspiracy begins to unwind…

Five more weeks until the world as we know it starts to dissolve into-

The Dystopian Takeover

Coming to Wattpad this July *

Can’t wait?

Join your fellow agents at the Mission Headquarters on Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/580430-club-drewnivers for discussions, event updates, and all things agents.

*Lord willing.

Join us next week, agents, for the release of Castaways Book Three: Targets and Week Two of the Countdown until Serial Summer. Until then, try not to do anything that might get you brain-wiped. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment