Friday, May 4, 2018

Review: My Heart Belongs in Glenwood Springs, Colorado: Millie's Resolve by Rebecca Jepson

To Purchase
About the Book:

The serenity of Millie Cooper’s mountain hideaway in a town with healing springs is disrupted when her past collides with her present. In the wrenching aftermath, she faces caring for the expectant wife of the man she’d once loved—at the request of the man who’d kept them apart.

My Thoughts:

I have read all of the My Heart Belongs series, all written by different authors, so I was very interested in Millie’s Resolve, written by Rebecca Jepson- a new to me author. I was pleasantly surprised by this author’s ability to tell a rather riveting tale of lost love, new love, past and present colliding. I enjoyed it immensely. All the other stories were good, but something about this one made it my favorite. It may have simply been the storyline: affluent family does not want second son to marry poor girl. Big brother breaks them up. And now six years later everything comes to a head when the world becomes a bit smaller and everybody is reunited again. I will simply say that I really enjoyed the romance in this one; it carried me away from my everyday routine. I look forward to more of this new favorite author’s work.

I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review. All views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment