Saturday, October 17, 2015

Review: Chased by God..and Stalked by Death by Susan Goffard


Chased by God and Stalked by Death was a title that caught my attention.  This is the true life adventures of Susan Goffard and her family.  This was an action filled story that had me biting my nails and wondering how she was going to get out of some of the very unsafe situations she found herself in.  Whether it was due to her own naivety or nature itself, her story read like a fast paced fiction novel that everyone wouldn’t believe could happen in real life.  I really enjoyed her story and testimony and through her tale she pointed out that aren’t we all chased by a loving God who saves us many times from unsafe situations while death stalks our every move.  I recommend picking this one up.  I received a copy for an honest review from The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment