Monday, May 20, 2019

Review: Rise of the Mystics by Ted Dekker

To Purchase
About:

Master of suspense Ted Dekker returns with Rise of the Mystics, the powerhouse conclusion to the sweeping, two-novel quest that began with The 49th Mystic. Humanity is days from falling into darkness forever and only one girl can bring it back from the brink. But first she must find the Five Seals of Truth, a quest she was born to undertake, or die trying.

My Thoughts:

Rise of the Mystics was an epic conclusion to this two book series that is part of the Circle world. There is a lot going on in this allegorical, action packed, and very suspenseful novel. If you are into fantasy, other worlds, big battles, and really evil bad guys then you will certainly be a fan of this series.

From the moment I picked this book up I was hooked into Rachelle’s world (both of them) and wondered where this story was going to take her. Rachelle was a deep character and she had been through so much already, but this story becomes even more personal to her. I liked her character. She was a good girl trying to find peace and a way to forget her nightmares. She was very trusting and that was good and bad in ways. She is the underdog and I rooted throughout the series for her.

Both my son and I have been enjoying this series.

I was provided with a copy of the novel from the publisher. I was not required to post a positive review and all views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment