Saturday, January 23, 2016

Introducing: Author Nicki Chapelway


I am a very proud mother of not one, but two budding authors.  My second daughter has just published her first novel at the tender age of 15.  That was her goal and she was on a time crunch as she turns sweet 16 in a couple of weeks.  She and her father have been diligently working to get this story out there.  I am in the middle of reading it now and hope to have a review up soon.  This is the first in a planned four book series.  We have indie published this book as well and my daughters did their own art work for their covers.  Hopefully, one day they will have a publishing contract or two.  We shall see.  In the meantime, check this book out it is a cute fantasy even if I am a little biased.

You may get your own copy here:  
Or Here:

Kindle version coming soon.

Back Cover:


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment